Paperwork available in the Clerk’s Office and on www.travel.state.gov. New Passport appointments are not necessary; although we ask that you arrive by 3:40 to allow time to process the applications. Renewal Passports are not processed through the Clerk’s Office. For current service times go to travel.state.gov.
- Passport Book is necessary for flying outside the USA.
- Passport Card is for travel by land or sea only (i.e. Cruise Ships and driving to Canada or Mexico).
- Adult – $130/book, $30/card, $160/book & card
- Minor (under 16) – $100/book, $15/card, $115/book & card
- Fees to be paid to the US Dept. of State with a personal check or money order.
- Execution Fee is $35 to the Posey County Clerk (cash, check or credit card).